Our company has existed since 1968 and from the very beginning has fulfilled the function of a leading player in the sector
of continuous transportation equipment for general purposes and is the author of the following:
- construction documentation,
– materials for designing,
– catalogue type groups and elements, as well as typification and unification work of the whole assortment of the continuous transportation equipment,
– standardization work on Polish Norms, the RWPG and ISO norms, while over the past several years implementation of European Norms into the set of Polish Norms.
Our work in the field of standardization has been acclaimed by the Polish Standardization Committee, which entrusted
our representative with the function of the Chairman of the Technical Committee relating to the Continuous Transportation Committee in PSC, a position held in the period between 1994 and 2012.
Many years of experience in this sector, while also a professional engineering personnel have facilitated us to execute modern design solutions, as well as the supply of continuous transportation equipment and their systems for various sectors
of the economy.
We have particularly large success in terms of solutions for technological onsite transportation and loading and unloading work of bulk materials, as well as bagged materials.
We design and deliver on the basis of our tried and trusted solutions, while also in accordance with the individual wishes
and requirements of clients of the following types of equipment:
- continuous, mobile belt conveyors, tripper cars,
– belt conveyors of self-bearing construction,
– telescopic and pivoting belt conveyors,
– trough screw and tubular screw conveyors,
– steel plate, trough screw and closed pan conveyors,
– bucket conveyors (all types)
– scraper conveyors and push plate conveyors,
– circular bucket conveyor at one level and spatial,
– girdle pocket conveyors,
– conveyor loaders and unloaders for bagged material,
– stirrers and other machines and untypical equipment
The designs of the afore-mentioned machines and equipment are executed in a computer system supporting the designing process by availing of the latest AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor software.
The machines and equipment supplied by our company mainly operate in plants, building premises and installations where large quantities of loose bulk material or bagged material are transported in the technological process.
These are most frequently as follows:
- cement factories and lime factories,
– limestone mines, construction aggregates, construction stone and mineral raw materials,
– sugar factories,
– metallurgical and coke plants,
– boiler plants, heating plants and power and heating plants,
– chemical plants (nitrogen fertilizers, soda, carbide etc.),
– feedstuff plants,
– chipboard factories,
– mining plants and non-iron ore metal processing plants,
– dedusting installations and flue gas desulphurization,
– plants for utilization of municipal solid waste,
– sewage treatment plants.
We assure our clients of total supervision of our equipment from the moment of execution to that of assembly, to that of start-up with load, while later guarantee and post-guarantee servicing and the supply of spare parts.
WE WARMLY WELCOME YOU TO JOIN US IN COOPERATION.